Intellectual wellness encourages continuous learning, problem solving and creativity.
It encourages us to open our minds to new ideas and experiences that can be applied to personal decisions, group interaction and community betterment. The desire to learn new concepts, improve skills and seek challenges in pursuit of lifelong learning contributes to our Intellectual Wellness.
An intellectually well person:
- Cherishes mental growth and stimulation
- Is involved in intellectual and cultural activities
- Is engaged in the exploration of new ideas and understandings
- Actively commits to challenges and activities
- Identifies potential problems and choose appropriate courses of action based on available information
- Discovers the potential for sharing their skills and knowledge with others
Always Remember W.H.Y.
Be Well… Be Happy… Be You…