Occupational wellness guides us to gain personal satisfaction and find enrichment in our life through work. Our attitude about work is a crucial influence for occupational development.
- Explore various career options and encourages us to pursue the opportunities we enjoy the most and suit us the best.
- Contribute your unique gifts, skills, and talents to work that is both personally meaningful and rewarding.
- Explore both work and volunteer opportunities of our interests to enhance personal satisfaction.
- Practice open communication and proper conflict management with your colleagues.
- Find a satisfying balance between the financial fulfillment and the personal accomplishment & happiness from the works we choose to do.
This dimension of wellness recognizes the importance of satisfaction, enrichment and meaning through work. Since working takes up a majority of our time during the week, the way we feel about our work also contributes to our overall well-being.
Always Remember W.H.Y.
Be Well… Be Happy… Be You…