Physical wellness focuses on the state of our physical bodies. It also focuses on how we treat our bodies as well as how we react to its fluctuations in health.
- Engage in adequate physical exercise regularly to achieve strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Avoid over-training your body
- Try to exercise 30 minute per day
- Walking is the best exercise: Try to walk 10,000 steps per day
- Maintain proper diet and nutrition, and understand its relationship to the functions of our bodies.
- Discourage the use of tobacco, drugs, and excessive alcohol consumption.
- Being able to rest and rejuvenate: the importance of obtaining sufficient quality sleep.
- Learn to monitor the state of our bodies (vital signs), and understand our bodies’ warning signs.
- Practice self-care for minor illness
- Know when to seek professional medical attention if needed
The physical benefits of looking good and feeling terrific often lead to the psychological benefits of enhanced self-esteem, self-control, determination and stronger sense of direction.
Always Remember W.H.Y.
Be Well… Be Happy… Be You…